Cara’s dentist appointment went famously yesterday.
Of course, most of you probably had no clue that she had an appointment unless you follow me on Twitter.
I’ve been sucked into the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton and I’m on book 7 and just keep getting drug deeper into the whole thing. I’d like to blame my lack of writing on the fact that I’ve been SO busy with life that I haven’t had the chance but that’s just not true. The truth is that I’ve been playing with the kids and reading for the first half of the day. It’s been damn relaxing and I’ve been plowing through these books.
Too bad I don’t get paid to read.
I have a couple of reviews coming up:
- Boon sent me some damn cool bath stuff to review-the faucet cover and a couple of sets of bath toys
- Softsoap Ensembles
- A Dr. Laura book
- A baby sign language book
I know I’ve left something out and I’m apologizing right now to those who have sent me stuff to try and I’m forgetting about you. It’s nothing personal-I just have those two things literally right at my feet.
SO. Things that you’ve missed because I’m a tool and haven’t updated my blog in like a month or something:
- I took both kids to urgent care [by myself!] and they both have/had ear infections. No wonder Ollie had green snot flowing from his cute little nose.
- We got Direct TV so Cara now has her cartoons back [and the heavens rejoiced]
- Cara had a dentist appointment yesterday and got her teeth cleaned. She rawked it.
- Both children have horrendous diaper rashes from their antibiotics so baking soda baths have been given every night and seem to be helping.
- The family went walking on the trail behind our apartment and I rolled my ankle. It’s a second degree sprain and hurts like a sonofabitch.
- I’m going to write a new disclosure policy for this site so that I don’t get sued. No really. Read this: Mom Bloggers and the Federal Trade Commission
Maybe I’ll just start doing all of my posts this way? Bullet points and straight to the point. 😉