Since I’m on the internet for hours a day – everyday – I come across a lot of really cool stuff…and a lot of crap. But what’s the point in compiling a list of crap. I didn’t want to see it and I doubt that you do either.
Tucker’s heading to Drill here in a minute so I only have a second to write all of this down before I’m the sole caregiver of two very boisterous children. It’ll be OK though since we’ve bought some popcorn and we’re having movie night once Tucker leaves.
Here’s the list. It’s made of awesome.
- New Moon Lolcats – Even if you’ve A) Never read New Moon B) Read New Moon and loved it C) Read New Moon and hated it D)Developed a hatred for all things Twilight E) Both A and D or F) Both C and D, you’ll laugh at this…unless you have no soul and then I really think that the whole Twilight thing is probably the least of your worries.
- NZ Book Council:Going West – This video takes interactive books to a whole new level. Though I gotta say that if my copy of Generation Kill started doing this, I would probably lose my shit and then torch the book.
- Sims Horror Movie Trailer – Most of you know I’m a huge video game dork and that I write for a blog that’s exclusively about Sims related things. It gives me a good excuse to play games on my laptop for hours at a time. “Don’t bother me! I’m working here!” as I make one of my Sims make nice with a neighbor or something really important like that. This is one of those videos were you should probably have at least some very basic experience with at least one of the Sims games to “get” the video.
- Cat Herder Game – I’m writing about this game today on my general gaming blog. Don’t let the very simple graphics fool you – this game is addictive and you have been warned.
- Cat Herder video – Wasn’t this a Super Bowl commercial a few years ago?
- The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall <– That’s an “affiliate link”, y’all. That means if you buy the book through that link then I will make $.3884 off of the deal. I will be rolling in the dough. Anyway, I started reading The Vampire Diaries series [affiliate links] because I had been watching the show on CW and figured I might as well read the books, too. The first four actually all came out in the early ’90s and they’re a good deal different than that show. If you’ve read Charliane Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse Series [You MUST read these books and those links are affiliate links] and then seen HBO’s True Blood series [affiliate links] then you’ll have a good idea of what I’m talking about. Nightfall is after the first four books and starts a whole new series. I’m almost done with it and it’s a good read. You should read it too.
- Random Thoughts From People Our Age – While I’m not sure of the actual age that the title is referring, I could completely identify with a lot of the items on the list so I’m going to say they’re referring to my age. My favorites are: #7, #9, #11, #12, #14, #20, #23, #25, #35, #42, #45, #58, #60.
That completes my list.