I just looked up at the top of my browser window and realized I had 47 tabs of Chrome open – no wonder my laptop was burning my thigh.
I have this habit of opening new tabs every time I come across something I find interesting so I can read it after I get some work done. Today, I haven’t read anything until now and I figured I’d share it with you.
It might be a regular thing. I haven’t decided yet.
I’ll see what the response and comments are like and decide here in a couple of days if y’all are interested.
Let’s start the links, shall we?
- ESPN May Have Pulled Story Painting LeBron James As Childlike Megalomaniac
- In Study, 2 Economists Say Intervention Helped Avert a 2nd Depression
- Four Shocking Bombshells Bernanke Did NOT Tell Congress About Last Week
- Doomsday shelters making a comeback
- Journolist veers out of bounds
- WikiLeaks: We don’t know source of leaked data
- The Leaker’s Accomplices?
- Leaked War Files Expose Identities of Afghan Informants
- Fallen Soldiers’ Families Denied Cash as Insurers Profit
- iPad Owners Are ‘Selfish Elites.’ Critics Are ‘Independent Geeks.’
- The President Wears Prada
- Judge blocks parts of Arizona immigration law
- Astroid could raze London
- Man hit by six meteorites is being ‘targeted by aliens’
- World Record Hailstone Weighed In Vivian
- A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 (Minus North Korea’s)
- NVIDIA launches new Fermi-based Quadros
- A peek inside the “secret, backroom” net neutrality meetings
- Senator: Internet gatekeepers biggest threat to free speech
- Kepler scientist tries to stop galaxy-sized rumors he started
- 5 Ridiculous Ancient Beliefs That Turned Out to Be True
- 8 Historic Symbols That Mean The Opposite of What You Think