I opened up the site this morning with the expectation of writing and it just made me feel tired. But since I hadn’t been to the “front” of the site in a while – where you are right now – I knew I should go take a peak just in case it was broken or something. And it’s not. You can see that. I am stating the obvious. You’re welcome.
Well that’s damn provocative, isn’t it?
Maybe it’s not the almost sentence that’s provocative – it’s the answer.
The only problem is there are 30 of those dudes and it’s day 23. Oops. Bit late to that game.
#23: What is something you wish you had done in your life?
For my Senior Trip, I went to Cancun.
I got hit on by a whole lot of Mexican guys who spoke to me in Spanish  and I would promptly reply, “No hablo inglés.”
And then get laughed at.
There might be a couple of incriminating photos floating around out there of me on a bar but I had my clothes on and that’s a lot more than most of the people so I looked pious in contrast.
I saw a lot of the beach since our hotel room faced the beach and since our room’s air conditioner was broken – I slept on the balcony. The sound of the waves hitting the sand was nice but I’m not a beach person. 
I saw a lot of bars and a lot of tourist shops that sold cheap imitations of culture.
I don’t do the tourist crap; If I had had a stronger backbone, I would have gone and seen the Mayan ruins instead of Senor Frog’s.
Though I’m glad I went to Mexico, I wish I had gone to Europe.
Visiting a place like the Cologne Cathedral in Germany could almost make a person believe in God.
The Scottish Highlands have always interested me and I’m not sure if one could beat Dunvegan Castle.
The Netherlands – Mom lived in Holland for a time while Grandpa was stationed overseas and I’ve always wanted to visit Holland. The picture above is of Amsterdam.
I wish I had gone to Europe. It takes my breath away. The history alone is hard to fathom. I wish I hadn’t been “safe” and gone along with people who weren’t even really my friends. I should have gone to Europe by myself.
Maybe one day I’ll get over across the pond.
Hopefully more than once.
-  It’s the big square one. ↩
-  Those headlines are from other people who use BlogHer to provide advertising. ↩
-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme ↩
-  Surely that’s not her real name but I don’t know what the real one is so let’s just go with Canape. ↩
-  IzzyMom ↩
-  Am I the only one who felt like they were reading a session of Telephone? ↩
-  It was originally, “Something you wish you had done in your life.” but the almost question was bothering me. ↩
-  Probably due to my dark hair and skin. ↩
-  Sand’s nice to look at but hell in a bathing suit. ↩