This was supposed to have gone up earlier today but it kept getting away from me. Silly tech links. SO, instead of adding interesting and witty comments, I’m pretty much just gonna link to stuff I came across today that found interesting.
I promise pithy comments next time.
- Did Wikileaks just become your problem?
- CONFIDENTIAL! Looks Like “Google +1″ Was Just Accidentally Revealed (Pic)
- Why Groupon Said No To Google’s $6 Billion
- Automattic Hits 300 Million Unique Visitors, Roughly $10 Million In Revenue
- Google Is Activating 300,000 Android Phones A Day — Tough Luck, Doubters
- Alibaba Passes Google in China Online Ads
- Apple Displaces Samsung on Its Home Turf With IPhone’s `Big Bang’ in Korea
- Gorilla Glass, the Smartphone’s Unsung Hero
- First arrest made in WikiLeaks revenge attacks
- Apache quits Java governance group in protest of Oracle abuses
- ACS: Law takes P2P users to court, fails miserably
- Copyright troll Righthaven sues for control of Drudge Report domain
- Uncharted 3 revealed, with details on story and structure