I had some pretty good posts in my favorites from 2009 and I was nervous about going through this year’s archives; I don’t remember this year being monumental with regards to content.
But I found some not so bad stuff. There are some months where I’m including a couple of posts and there are a couple of months where I was lucky to find anything worth including.
Maybe you’ve read these before. Maybe you haven’t. These are the posts I liked the best; I hope you like them as well.
My Favorite Posts on Taste Like Crazy from 2010
- What If? – About Elizabeth Gilbert, inspiration and the ultimate open ended question. Includes Gilbert’s Ted Talk video.
- The Fight You Must Fight – The fight being the one for your life. The fight against the voice that tells you to kill yourself.
- Political Fairness is All I Want – Where I go off on a Twitter inspired political rant.
- Is American Culture to Blame for Bad Schools? – Exactly what the title says and you should read the comments.
- 6 Things You Probably Already Knew About Cats – Even if you hate cats, the animated gifs and videos rock.
- March Against Pit Bull Discrimination – A neighbor’s chihuahua was being an ass and it inspired yet another rant.
- Sh*t My Daughter Says – Not quite sure what got into Cara but the story one is my favorite.
- A Story of a Broom and Opossums – A herd of opossums is a crime against nature.
- The Wilderness Downtown – Maybe I wrote something way cooler in August but this website was/is cool as hell.
- Toys Out the Window – Literally – The kids thought it would be a fab idea to toss all of Cara’s toys out of her window.
- Blogging Isn’t Real Life – I don’t think this turned out as profound as I had intended. Still true, nonetheless.
- Frisbee Owl Says Toddler Walking into Wall is Funny – Ollie ran into a wall and there’s a cool owl animated gif.
- Logical Burger King – Cara uses her logical reasoning.
- The Mothers’ Bill of Rights – Even as I wrote this, I knew none of these things would ever happen.