This past year has been full of ups and downs but aren’t they all?
I’m pretty shocked I’ve ended up with this many posts I want to rehash.
At any rate, let’s just get to the posts, shall we?
My Favorite Posts on Taste Like Crazy from 2011
- My Left Boob – My left boob decided to produce blood. Which isn’t normal in any country…or boob…or whatever.
- Get ’em Checked – I made this because of #1. I’m pretty proud of it.
- Show the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Keep Going – Sometimes life is roses and sometimes life really, really sucks. Hiding the suck doesn’t help anyone.
- The Belly Rub of Vulnerability – Sometimes going to vulnerable is where we have to go before we can be…free.
- Four Pieces of One Heart – “That’s why the heart has four chambers; everyone gets one piece.”
- KmartGamer: Take Me To E3 with You! – I entered a contest to go to E3 with Kmart. And then I crossed my fingers.
- I Can Be Your Rock – I seem to excel at being a wimp. And then my husband needed me to be strong.
- Do We Pay Too Much Attention To Our Kids? – How much attention is too much when it comes to our kids?
- Sophie, The Goat Pit Bull, Ate Two Pounds of Homemade Caramel – I really like this one because I’m petty.
- Ollie. A Bead. The Emergency Room. – As the title implies, Ollie put a bead in his ear. It was LOADS of fun.
- I’m Going To E3 Cause I’m a Winner – Apparently crossing fingers helps you win contests to E3 since I won. WOOT!
- We’re Evacuees Because of the Alabama Tornadoes – There were lots and lots of tornadoes and it was very scary. That doesn’t even begin to describe it.
- Step By Step Easy Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe – Super easy way to make “sun dried tomatoes.”
- Six Good Things I Love. Six Bad Things I Hate. All A Part of Me – Good and bad…whatever. It’s just the way it is, right?
- Self-Doubt and Green Haired Gilbert – When you write long enough–read that as when you’ve written for like a minute or so–you’ll encounter Gilbert. But Gilbert will probably be named something else. Just read the post. You’ll understand afterwards.
- Video of Me At E3 – I include this because Cara said I have to include it. And who am I to argue with a five year old?
- Father’s Day Comedic Gold: Hooker or a Maid? – It was funny at the time. In fact, it’s still funny.
- Homemade Playdough Recipe – Playdough gets old and drys up and that costs money since you have to buy more. Solution? Make your own.
- Falling – I wrote this a long time ago but I still love it even if Heather thinks it reeks of angst. Which, I guess it does.
- I Spank My Kids – And then she wrote that.
- Muse vs Plotting: Who Wins in a Cage Fight? – There’s the Muse and there’s plotting. Which is best? Which wins?
- Sparkly Crotch and a Dance Fight – I’m not sure what’s going on either but it’s pretty awesome.
- Suicide: The One Who is Fighting the Battle with Himself. – “Be a thorn in their side.”
- The Night I Thought Tucker was Dead – I thought he was dead but he wasn’t. That doesn’t mean I wasn’t scared as hell at the time.
- The Military: They’re Just Doing Their Jobs But Don’t Forget Them – I come from a long line of military and Tucker is Navy. I have some thoughts on this whole military thing.
- Yesterday At Gymnastics or When Ollie Melts Down and Moms Are Cool As Hell – Who knew it only took a massive toddler meltdown to make one realize how cool people can be?
- Where Do I Go From Here? – I still don’t have an answer for this one but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a good post.